MAIRICO Premium Stainless Steel Measuring Coffee Scoops
Unit price per
2 Tablespoons and 1 Tablespoon Coffee Scoops Set
- WELL-BUILT, TOP QUALITY: Made of premium, food-grade stainless steel that is well constructed in a single piece with no welding. Stand apart from plastic and other cheap, flimsy metal spoons, these feel super solid and sturdy in your hand. They will not bend, break or rust. They are built to last forever.
- FIT COMPLETELY IN CANISTERS: Short handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand, yet also meant to remain completely inside coffee canisters, sugar jars, etc. after done using.
- COMFORTABLE AND BEAUTIFUL: Elegant design with beautiful polished finish, the handles and weight also feel perfect in your hand.
- EASY TO USE: Each spoon is clearly marked with texts that are easy to read and won't fade over time.
- TOP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: We're confident that you'll find the spoons beautiful, well-built, and accurate. But you're not happy for whatever reason, simply return it WITHIN ONE YEAR for a FULL REFUND. The product also carries lifetime manufacturer warranty.
These are very smooth & elegant. I use them everyday for multi measuring sugar in a cup of coffee instant tea in glass scooping coffee in a coffee pot. Ordering them again. Very pleased with these scooping measuring spoons.
These are the best and most sturdy measuring spoons! Excellent quality; you will not be disappointed. Going to buy more products from this vendor and replace all items in my pantry.
These two little spoons are a definite upgrade from the black plastic coffee scoops. They feel good and fit nicely into their glass coffee canister. It is nice having two sizes to accommodate the amount of coffee being made. They're easy to use and easy to clean.
Wonderful little measuring spoons are the two sizes I use most often. Great for measuring coffee and loose tea. Fit in the containers well. I will order more!
These are nice and heavyweight measuring spoons. You get a 1 Tbsp. and a 2 Tbsp. option. I use the 2 Tbsp. in my coffee can and the 1 Tbsp. in our sugar bowl. Perfect for your drink area.